Prof. CHI Nan
Nan Chi received the B.S. degree and Ph.D degree in electrical engineering from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing, China in 1996 and 2001, respectively. From July 2001 to December 2004, she worked as assistant professor at the Research Center COM, Technical University of Denmark, Lyngby, Denmark. From January 2005 to April 2006, she was a research associate at the University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom. She joined Wuhan National Laboratory for Optoelectronics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology from June 2006 to May 2008, where she worked as a full professor. Since May 2008, she joined Fudan University. She is the author or co-author of more than100 papers. Her research interests are in the area of convergence of wireless and optical network, all-optical processing and advanced modulation formats.
Wireless-optical convergence networking, all optical signal processing including coding/encoding, label processing/swapping, optical packet/burst switching, regeneration and optical buffering, enabling technologies in high-speed optical transmission.
1. Yufeng Shao, Nan Chi, Chunning Hou, Wuliang Fang, Junwen Zhang, Bo Huang, Xinying Li, Shumin Zou, Xiao Liu, Xi Zheng, Ning Zhang, Yuan Fang, Jiangbo Zhu, Li Tao, Dexiu Huang. A novel Return-to-Zero FSK Format for 40Gb/s Transmission System Application. IEEE Journal of Lightwave Technology, 28(12), 2010
2. Yufeng Shao, Bo Huang, Junwen Zhang, Wuliang Fang, Nan Chi. A Flexible Optical Packet Compression and Routing Scheme by Using An Active Vertical Coupler based Optical Crosspoint Switch Matrix. IEEE Communications Magazine, 48(8) , 2010
3. X. Liu,C. Hou,X. Zhen,N. Chi, Four-Wave Mixing Wavelength Conversion for a Novel Return-to-Zero FSK Signal at 43 Gb/s, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, MOP-09-0384
4. Minghao Li , Nan Chi , Wei Hong , Xinliang Zhang , Wei Li , Dexiu Huang, Investigation of high-speed optical FSK generation scheme based on carrier suppression and phase modulation, Optics Communications 282 (2009) 508–517
5. Bo Huang, Yaoxiong Liang, Yi Qin, Nan Chi. A novel coding method with re-modulation format used in a WDM-PON to enhance extinction ratio. Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 51, Issue 12, pp. 2994-2997, 2009
6. Minghao Li, Nan Chi, Wei Hong, Wei Li, Hong Liu, and Dexiu Huang, “Study of a novel high-speed all-optical orthogonal modulation scheme based on frequency-shift keying and intensity-modulated labeling”, Optical Engineering, Vol. 47, 095002 (2008)
7. Nan Chi, Hong Liu, Minghao Li, Juan Jose Vegas Olmos, Ronelle Geldenhuys, Dexiu Huang, Siyuan Yu, “Improve the Performance of a Crosspoint-Switch Based Optical Buffer by Using DPSK Payload”, Optical Engineering, July 2007 -- Volume 46, Issue 7, 075201
8. Nan Chi, Siyuan Yu, “Optical subcarrier labeling transparent to the payload format using carrier suppression technique,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol.18, no.8, pp.971-973, 2006.
9. Nan Chi, Lin Xu, Jianfeng Zhang, Pablo V. Holm-Nielsen, Christophe Peucheret, Siyuan Yu and Palle Jeppesen, “Improve the Performance of Orthogonal ASK/DPSK Optical Label Switching by DC-balanced Line Encoding”, J. Lightwave Technol, vol. 24, no.3, pp. 1082-1092.2006.
10. Nan Chi, Juan Jose Vegas Olmos, Kornkamol Thakulsukanant, Zhuoran Wang, Oliver Ansell, Siyuan Yu and Dexiu Huang, “Experimental Characteristics of Optical Crosspoint Switch Matrix and Its Applications in Optical Packet Switching”, J. Lightwave Technol., Vol.24, No.10, pp. 3646- 3653. 2006
Copyrights 2017 © The School of Information Science and Technology, Fudan University